IRAN’S Logistics Advantages
- A vast country that strategically-located in the Heart of Middle East
- More than 6500 Km land boundaries and 3300 Km coastlines
- Providing access to international waters for several countries in the region (8 land-lock countries around Iran)
- Potential to serve as a logistics hub connecting Middle East’s, Central Asia’s, and eastern countries’ markets
- Iran is a member of 5 international transport corridors
- Low-price for oil & gas and energy-carriers
- A massive domestic market with diverse demands
- A vast domestic distribution network supporting multimodal transportation
- Government’s special support for Logistics-related projects.
What Makes KISH INVEX- LOGISTICS Pavilion Unique?
- Over 8000 professionals attend the Exhibition
- Presence of CEOs, Key decision-makers, Senior professionals and industry experts from maritime & shipping Co; land transportation co; Rail & Aviation co & logistics sectors
- Visitors including heads of supply chain, logistics, shipping companies, warehousing professionals, shippers & consignees who are prospective clients
- Concurrent International conferences which covers the latest happenings & issues in cargo, transportation & logistics sectors
- Participants are assured of value and brand visibility with comprehensive event promotion plans
- Plan your business strategies by hearing the future outlook and enhance business profitability
- Gear up for the impact of new developments
- Learn, analyze network & grow with the best in the industry
Click here to review a Report on the Activities of Logistics and Transportation Sectors during Kish INVEX 2017.