IRAN’S Logistics Advantages
- A vast country that is located strategically in the heart of the Middle East
- More than 6500 Km of land boundaries and 3300 Km of coastlines
- Providing access to international waters for several countries in the region (8 land-lock countries around Iran)
- Potential to serve as a logistics hub connecting Middle East’s, Central Asia’s, and eastern countries’ markets
- Iran is a member of 5 international transport corridors including Silkway road (OBOR – One Belt One Road)
- Low-price for oil & gas and energy-carriers
- A massive domestic market with diverse demands
- A vast domestic distribution network supporting multimodal transportation
- Government’s special support for logistics-related projects.
What Makes KishINVEX – LOGISTICS Pavilion Unique?
- Presence of CEOs, key decision-makers, senior professionals and industry experts from Ministry of Road and Urban Development (TBC); Maritime & Shipping Co; Land Transportation Co.; Rail & Aviation Co. & Logistics Sectors.
- Visitors including heads of the supply chain, logistics, shipping companies, warehousing professionals, shippers & consignees who are prospective clients
- Concurrent International conferences which cover the latest happenings & issues in cargo, transportation & logistics sectors
- Participants are assured of value and brand visibility with comprehensive event promotion plans
- Pre-Organized B2B meetings
- Plan your business strategies by hearing the future outlook and enhance business profitability
- Gear up for the impact of new developments
- Learn, analyze network & grow with the best in the industry
Click here to review a Report on the Activities of Logistics and Transportation Sectors during KishINVEX 2017.