Align with KishINVEX’s policies on moving toward a content-based event, this year we have entered a cooperation with one of the most qualified international rating companies, Capital Intelligence.
With the cooperation of KishINVEX secretariat and Capital Intelligence, 3 specialized summits have been conducted;
1. Basel III an Overview for Practitioners. Presented by Mr. Horst Bertram, Capital Intelligence, Business Development Director, Frankfurt office.
Date: 24th Oct. 2018, Razi Hall
– Purpose of Basel III
– History and role of Basel
– Elements of Basel III (Capital, Counterparty Risk, Funding and Liquidity, Reporting)
– Stakeholders perspective
– Current developments
2. ERM (Enterprises Risk Management). Presented by Mr. Wolfgang Rief, Capital Intelligence, Lead Analyst, Frankfurt office.
Date: 23th Oct. 2018, Mollasadra Hall
– Pillar I: Financial Resources;
– Pillar II: Management of Risks and Governance
– Pillar III: Transparency and Market Discipline
3. Iran Insurance Sector Report. Key Facts, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities. Presented by Mr. Wolfgang Rief, Lead Analyst and Ms. Sara Haghighi Business Development Director
Date: 25th Oct. 2018, Razi Hall
– SWOT Analysis
– Solvency Strength and Operating Performance
– Overview of Iranian Insurance Sector
– Regulations, Supervision, Governance and accounting
– Economic Background and outlook
With the cooperation of Iran Central Insurance
According to the limited capacity of each workshop, KishINVEX participants are prioritize to register.
For participation please contact KishINVEX secreteriat on +982188179790 or firstname.lastname@example.org