About KishINVEX 2019
KishINVEX® 2019 was the 11th Exhibition on Presenting Iran’s Investment Opportunities and the 6th International taking place from 18th – 21st of November 2019 in Kish International Exhibition Center and Kish International Convention Center on Kish Island, IRAN.
KishINVEX® 2019 was held with the support and participation of the Supreme Council of Iran’s Free Trade Industrial and Special Economic Zones, Kish Free Zone Organization, Kish Investment and Development Company, Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran, Central Insurance of Iran, Organization for Investment Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, Iranian Mines & Mining Industries Development & Renovation Organization (IMIDRO), Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA), Vice Presidency for Science and Technology, Iran National Innovation Fund, Ministry of Roads and Urban Development, New Towns Development Company, Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC) and many other private and public decision-makers and key players.
As a content-oriented event, KishINVEX® 2019 hosted 37 specialized side summits & conferences during the days of the event in Kish International Convention Center to introduce the potentials and opportunities in the different pillars of Iran’s economy. KishINVEX® 2019 revolved around synergy and uniting Iran’s capital market to reach the goal of domestic production development and assessing the role of the capital market in domestic production development. International summits revolved around creating and maintaining economic and business relations with adjacent countries.
Main Subjects of the Event:
- The role of the capital market in production prosperity
- Leading loose liquidity to production
- Growth of start-ups and boosting domestic potentials
- Expansion of bilateral relations with adjacent countries & strategic partners
- Presenting investment opportunities of Iran in the most strategic sectors
- Presenting modern tools & methods of financing
- The role of the insurance industry in economic growth
- Boosting investment & entrepreneurship in free zones
- Economic diplomacy and absorbing foreign capitals & investments
The Presence of More Than 300 Companies from Different Sectors:
- Capital Market and Finance 57 Companies
- Insurance 21 Companies
- Investment 48 Companies
- Energy Sectors 11 Companies
- Start-ups 37 Companies
- Free Zones & Special Economic Zones 8 Companies
- Industry, Mining & Agriculture 33 Companies
- Civil & Construction 29 Companies
- Trade 17 Companies
- Media 13 Companies
- International Participants 34 Companies
KishINVEX® pre-planned B2B Meetings were conducted in a professional atmosphere away from hustles and bustles of the capital which provide the background for a better introduction of business and establishing bilateral relations.
KishINVEX® 2019 provided a unique opportunity for Iranian and non-Iranian companies to gain access to the general and specialized information of Iran market. During this international event, participants were able to interact in purposefully planned meetings with other foreign or domestic parties and exchange ideas, experiences and discuss possible future cooperation. Creating this ideal platform in KishINVEX® with the presence of Iran financial market decision makers and industries has led to the formation of valuable relations, achieving maximum efficiency, providing the grounds for comprehensive economic development, prosperity inside the country and international relations of Iran industries.